The APF experienced team of genomic and bioinformatic specialists offer exome and whole genome service packages built around researcher “end-to-end” requirements and provide a number of tools not otherwise available in a standard sequencing service.
The sequencing services we provide:
- Optimized project design, DNA extraction, library preparation, enrichment and sequencing.
- Automated, high throughput systems with end-to-end sample tracking and rigorous quality control enabling a rapid turnaround time of 6-8 weeks.
- Highly refined variant detection and annotation platforms. We can customize our service to meet your specific research requirements. We have tailored a package for clinician-led research groups to analyse tumour and matched normal pairs for cancer studies and family trios for rare disease variant discovery.
- A post sequencing service framework to perform large-scale reproducible analyses that run in a high-performance computer cluster with fast, robust data storage.
- Data provided in detailed reports to assist in the translation. The information can also be provided as raw data on request.
For a more detailed overview of our exome sequencing services please see the Service overview link above or download this service overview (PDF, 208KB).
How to order
Please complete the appropriate form below and submit to the email contact provided below.